1. "The Concept of Meaning - A Humanistic Exposition by james", The Humanistic Vision, Vol. 1, Bhubaneswar, 1981.
2. "Language, Speech and Meaning - A Reconsideration of Austin's Notion of Speech - Acts", Darshana International, Moradabad, Vol. XXXIV, July 1984, No. 3.
3. "Religious Assertions and the Problem of Truth", Proceedings of All Orissa Philosophical Association, Vol. VI, 1983.
4. "Justifications for Religion" - Vision, Bhubaneswar, Vol. IV-1-2, 1985.
5. "Morality, Education and Indoctrination" - Research Journal of Philosophy and Social Sciences, Meerut, Vol.-1-2, 1986.
6. "The Concept of Dharma in the Philosophy of Pt. Nilakantha Das", Orissa Review, Vol. XIIV, No. 1, August 1987.
7. "Language, Thought and Communication -- An Appraisal of Bhartrhari's Theory of Language", Indian Philosophical Quarterly, Poona, Vol. XV, No. 3, July 1988.
8. James and Humanistic Pragmatism: An Alternative Model for New Social Theories", Included in Modern Social Theories (ed.) Michael Belok, Anu Books, Meerut, 1986.
9. "Elites and Modernisation of India", -- Research Journal of Philosophy and Social Sciences, Meerut, Vol. I-II, 1989.
10. "Some Reflections on Bhartrhari's Notion of Sentence -- Meaning", Visva-Bharati Journal of Philosophy, Vol. XXIV - No. 2, Vol. XXV, No. 1, February, August 1988, Published, 1989.
11. "Relevance of Buddhism for the modern man" -- Souvenier, Seminar on Buddhism by Puspagiri Parisad, Ratnagiri.
12. "Introduction to the Book: Sources of Monism Bradley and Sankara, by Late Prof. G. Mishra, Anu Books, Meerut, 1986.
13. "Editorial" as the Guest Editor for Research Journal of Philosophy and Social Sciences, Meerut, Vol. 2, 1986.
14. "Nehru's Concept of Scientific Humanism: A Re-appraisal" Research Journal of Philosophy and Social Sciences, Vol. I&II, 1991.
15. "A note on Bhartrhari's Theory of Sphota" -- Prajna, Utkal University, Vol. XI, March, 1990.
16. "Post-Modernism and Education: The Indian Scene", Review Journal of Philosophy and Social Sciences, Vol. I&II, 1991.
17. "The Problem of Intention of Bhartrhari's Philosophy of Language, Prajna, Utkal University, Vol. XII, March 1992.
18. "Intention and Convention in Communication -- Reunderstanding Bhartrhari", Indian Philosophical Quarterly, Vol. XIX, No. 4, October 1992.
19. "The Word and the World -- Dinnaga and Bhartrhari", Visva Bharati Journal of Philosophy, XXVIII, No. 2, February 1992.
20. "Kant's Concept of Moral Autonomy and the Modern Ideal of Democratic Idealism", Prajna, Vol. XIII, March 1993.
21. "Indian Intellectual Tradition dead or Alive" (Note) Journal of Indian Council for Philosophical Research, Vol. XI, No. 2, 1994.
22. "Purusarthas in Aesthetics", Indian Philosophical Quarterly, Vol. XXII, No. 1, January, 1995.
23. "Moksa in Aesthetics", Studies in Purusarthas, Utkal Philosophy Series 3, Bhubaneswar, 1996.
24. "Post-Modernism and Education", In the anthology Reflections on Society, economy and Polity in India, Prof. Sreeram Chandra Dash memorial Volume Deptt. of Political Science, 1995.
25. "Editorial Introduction" to Reality and Mysticism by R.K. Puligandla, Utkal Studies in Philosophy Series, Vol. IV, Department of Philosophy (DSA), D.K. Printworld, 1997.
26. "Bhakti Yoga in Bhagavad Gita: The Contemporary Perspective -- Prof. Ratnakar Pati Memorial Lecture, Proceedings of the All Orissa Philosophy Association, 12th Session, 1999.
27. "Gandhi, Education and Indian Identity", Prajna, Research Journal of the Department of Philosophy, Utkal University, Vol. XVIII, 1999.
28. "Humanism in a developing Society", in Facets of Humanism, Utkal Studies in Philosophy Series, Vol. VI, 1999.
29. "The Concept of Sunya in Orissan Philosophy", Souvenir, All Orissa Philosophy Association, 2000.
30. "Bhartrhari on Akanksa", Select Proceedings of Indian Philosophical Congress, (ed.) S. Gopalan, 2001.
31. "The Concept of Sunya in Orissan Santha Philosophy: An Overview", Journal of Indian Council of Philosophical Research, Special Issue: Philosophical Traditions in Indian Languages, 2002.
32. "Intention and Linguistic Communication: The Bhartrharian Perspective", in The Philosophy of Language in Classical Indian Tradition. Hyderabad Studies in Philosophy, No. 2, (ed.) K.S. Prasad, University of Hyderabad in collaboration with Decent Books, Delhi 2002.
33. Jagannatha Dharma: A Philosophical Exploration" Jagannatha Jyoti, (A Journal of Indology) Sri Jagannatha Sanskrit University, Puri 2002.
34. "James's Theory of Truth" in Philosophy and Contemporary Philosophy, Anu Books, Meerut, 2002.
35. "Purusartha", Darshana, Ravenshaw Journal of Philosophy, 2003.
36. "Bhartrhari on Time", Electronic Journal of Culture and Society, Special Volume on "Time in Indian Culture", Deptt. of H.S.S., Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, 2002.
37. "Living Metaphysics: A Plea for an Alternative Model", Presidential Address, Metaphysics and Epistemology, Select Proceedings of Indian Philosophical Congress, 2004.
38. Review Article "Acting As a Way of Salvation" by David L. Habermann. The Journal of Indian Council of Philosophical Research, Vol. XXI, No. 3, 2005.
39. Editorial Introduction of the book, Kant’s Concept of the Sublime, by P.K. Ray, Utkal Studies in Philosophy Series X. D.K. Printworld, New Delhi 2004.
40. Editorial Introduction to the book Karma, by A.K. Mohanty, Department of Special Assistance in Philosophy, Utkal University, 2004.
41. "Philosophical background of the Eighteen Buddhist Nikayas", Ladakh Prabha: Buddhist Councils, Boddha Himalaya-Granthamala - (9), Kendriya Bauddha Vidya Sansthana, Leh. Ladakh, 2002.
42. "Euthanasia" Issues in Practical Ethics Utkal Studies in Philosophy Series. Department of Special Assistance in Philosophy, Utkal University, 2006.
43. "Practical ethics and Indian Tradition", Editorial Note. Issues in Practical Ethics Utkal Studies in Philosophy Series. Department of Special Assistance in Philosophy, Utkal University, 2006.
44. "The Buddhistic Model: Its Relevance in Modern Behavioural Context", Reviews and Abstracts, National Seminar on Indian Philosophical Models and Behavoral Sciences. Center for Advanced Study in Psychology, 2006.
45. "Eternality of word-meaning Relationship vis a vis Contextuality", in Sabda Pramana in Indian Philosophy, (ed.) M. Ghosh and B. Bhattacharya Chakravorti, N.B.U. Studies in Philosophy 7, Department of Special Assistance in Philosophy, North Bengal University, Siliguri, 2006.
46. "Language and Mind: Bhartrharian Views" in Language and Mind: Vol. II, The Classical Indian Perspective. Ed. K.S. Prasad, Hyderabad Studies in Philosophy - 5, University of Hyderabad, Decent Books, 2008.
47. "Logic of Emotions" in Muse India Special Issue on Aesthetics, ed. Priyadarshi Patnaik (Electronic Journal).
48. "Jnanamisra Bhakti: A Study of the Bhakti theory of the Orissan Vaisnavism’ in the Souvenir published on the occassion of the ICPR National Seminar on Bhakti Thirupathi, 2008.
49. "Thought and Language: The Bhartrharian Perspective", in Bhartrhari: Language, Thought and reality (Proceedings of International Seminar on Bhartrhari, 2003) Ed. Mithilesh Chaturvedi, Delhi: Motilal Banarasidass, 2009.
50. "Metaphysics and Language" in Indian Journal of Analytic Philosophy, Vol. II, Issue I, 2009.
51. "Buddha-Jagannatha: A Study of the Impact of Buddhism on Orissan Bhakti Movement" in History of Science, Philosophy and Culture in Indian Civilization, (General Editor, D.P. Chattopadhaya) Vol. VI, Part 7 Perspectives on Orissa: Cultural-Intellectual Contribution, Delhi: Centre for Studies in Civilizations, 2009.
52. "Metaphysics and Religion: A Critique of Post-Modernism", Indian Journal of Analytic Philosophy, Vol. II, No. 2, 2009.