1. Samrat Kharavela ki Mahatta, Viravani, Jaipur, 1953.
2. Prachina Bharata Me Dharma Parivartana, Viravani, Jaipur, 1954.
3. Aitihasika Sthana Mareth, Viravani, Jaipur, 1954.
4. Ajmera ki Jaina Chhatris, Viravani, Jaipur, 1954.
5. Adhaidina ka Jhoppara, Viravani, Jaipur, 1956.
6. Antiquity of Jainism, Shrimad Rajendra Suir Smaraka Grantha, 1956.
7. Rajasthan Me Jaina Dharma ka Aitihasika Mahattva, Shrimad Rajendra Suir Smaraka Grantha, 1957.
8. Ajmera Ki Jaina Chhatris, Lahara, Ajmer, 1957.
9. Prachina Bharata Me Svayata Sasana, Govt. College Magazine, Ajmer, 1958.
10. A Brief History of Nagpur, The Orissa Historical Research Journal, Bhubaneswar, 1958.
11. Amer, Voice of Ahimsa, 1959.
12. Ajmer Ka Aitihasika Mahattva, Govt. College Magazine, Ajmer, 1959.
13. Teertharajya Pushkara Ka Itihasa, Govt. College Magazine, Ajmer, 1959.
14. History of Bayana, All India Oriental Conference, 1959.
15. History of Maroth, The Orissa Historical Research Journal Bhubaneswar, 1959.
16. History of Mander, Proceedings of Indian History Congress, 1959.
17. History of Chatsu, Journal of U.P. Historical Society, Lucknow, 1959.
18. History of Ahar, The Journal of Oriental Research, Madras, 1959.
19. History of Osia, Journal of U.P. Historical Society, Lucknow, 1960.
20. History of Sambhar, Indian Historical Quarterly, 1960.
21. Rajasthan Ka Eka Prachina Ajnyata Nagara, Souvenir Govt. College, Ajmer, 1961.
22. History of Bhinmal, Proceedings of Indian History Congress, 1961.
23. History of Nagda, Journal of Indian History, Trivendrum, 1961.
24. History of Khandela, Indian History of Quarterly, Calcutta, 1961.
25. History of Naraina, Proceedings All Indian Oriental Conference, Shrinagar (Summary), 1961.
26. History of Kiradu, The University of Rajasthan, 1962.
27. History of Nagari, Mahavira Jayanti Smarika, Jaipur, 1962.
28. Digambara Khandelawal Jati Aura Usake Gotra, Mahavira Jayanti Smarika, Jaipur, 1962.
29. History of Ranthambhor, Mahavira Jayanti Smarika, Jaipur, 1963.
30. Ancient Names and Boundaries of Rajasthan, Indian History Congress (summary), 1963.
31. Social Importance of Ancient Nowns in Rajasthan, Jan Jagriti Sociology Association, Raj Rishi College, Alwar, 1963.
32. Jhalarapaten ka Prachina Vaibhava, Anekanta, 1963.
33. Cultural Role of Ancient Cities of Rajasthan, 26th International Congress of Orientalists, 1964.
34. Contribution of Jainism to Rajasthan, Jaina Bharati, 1964.
35. The Ancient Town of Rajorgarh, Mahavira Jayanti Smarika, Jaipur, 1964.
36. History of Chandravati, Journal of Indian History, Trivendrum, 1965.
37. Emergence of Urban Life in Rajasthan, Proceedings of All India Oriental Conference (Summary), 1965.
38. History of Jaisalmer, Indian Historical Quarterly, Calcutta, 1967.
39. History of Kheel, Journal of Oriental Institute, Baroda, 1967.
40. Growth and Development of Urban Life in Rajasthan, Babu Chhotelal Jain Smriti Granth, 1967.
41. Nagaura Ki Aitihasika Mahatta, Rajasthan Bharati, 1967.
42. Rajasthan Ke Prachine Nagara Marga, Varada (Dr. Vasudevasharan Agrawal Smriti Viseshanka, Rajasthan, Vol. 10, 1967.
43. Rajasthana Ke Jaina Vira aura Prasasaka, Marudhara Kesari Muni Shri Mishri Malji Maharaj, 1968.
44. Malwa Me Jaina Dharma, Mahavira Jayanti Smarika, Jaipur, 1969.
45. The Satavahana rulers and Malwa, The Quarterly Review of Historical Studies, 1971.
46. Naraina Ka Aitihasika Mahattva, Anekanta, 1972.
47. Currency during the Pradyota-Maurya Period, Numismatic Society of M.P., 1972.
48. Traditional and Legendery History of Malwa, All India Oriental Conference (Summary), 1972.
49. Uaina castes and their Gotras in Rajasthan, 'Contributions of Jainism to Indian Culture'. Seminar under the auspices of the Udaipur University, 1973.
50. The Ancient town of Chittor, Journal of Rajasthan Institute of Historical Research, 1974.
51. The Malavas of Rajasthan, Rajasthan Historical Congress, Ajmer, 1974.
52. Life and Teachings of Lord Mahavira, The Vikram Journal, Ujjain, 1974.
53. Life and Teachings of Mahavira, Tirthankara, Indore, 1974.
54. Castes in Medieval India, Paper read in Seminar.
55. Problem of attribution to the coins of Mitra rulers of Madhyadesa, Paper read at the Numismatic Conference, Calcutta, 1974.
56. Early Coins of Malwa, University of Indore - Research Journal, 1975.
57. Mahavira Ki Nirvana Tithi, Seminar on Jainism at Jaipur, 1975.
58. Rajasthan Me Jaina Samskriti Ke Vikasa me Aitihasika Sarvekshana, Jinavani, 1975.
59. Historical role of Jainism in Malwa, Seminar on Jainism under the auspices of the Sagar University, 1975.
60. Contemporary International problems & their solution according to Mahavira, Seminar on Jainism under the auspices of the Nirmal Kumar Bose Institute, Banaras, 1975.
61. Contribution of Jainism in Social and Ethical, Jaina Seminar at Ajmer, 1975.
62. Contribution of Jainism in Social and Ethical spheres, Tirthankara, Indore, 1975.
63. Historical role of Jainism in Malwa, Mahavira Jayanti Smarika, 1976.
64. Jaina Kala and Silpa Adhunika Sandharbha Me, Seminar on Jaina Darsana, Indore University, 1976.
65. Sahitya Aura Samaja Ke Badale Sandarbha Aura Mahavira Darsana, Seminar on Jainism, Raipur University, Raipur, 1976.
66. Contribution of Mahavira to Indian Culture, Tirthankara Mahavira smriti Grantha - Jiwaji University, 1977.
67. The date of Vedic Culture, The Vikrama, Ujjain, 1978.
68. Authors and Date of the Reek Paintings, Indian Mistery Congress, 1978.
69. Ancient Indian Literary Traditions and Archaeological Culture, Proceedings All India Oriental Conference, 1978.
70. A Study of Castes in Rajasthan, Indian History Congress, 1979.
71. Jainism and its Impact on Art and Archtecture of the Chandelas, Seminar at Khajuraho under the auspices of the Archaeological Dept. of M.P. Govt.
72. A New Dynasty of Adhdrena Charya of Malwa, Seminar on Malwa through the Agest under the auspices of the Archaeological dept. Govt. of M.P.
73. Jaina Art and Architecture during the Paramara period, Seminar on Paramara art under the auspices of the Birla Institute of Indology, Bhopal.
74. Chronology and certain characteristics of Protohistory of M.P.
75. A Historical Study of Jaina Sanghas and Gachchas in Rajasthan, Indian Mistory Congress.
76. Identification or Ancient Place, All India Oriental Conference Shantiniketan.
77. Historical Study of Important castes at Present found in Rajasthan and M.P., Seminar at the Jodhpur University.
78. Urbanization in Rajasthan from 700 to 1200 AD., Indian History Congress.
79. Aitihasika Kala Nirdharana Ki Vaigyanika Paddhatiyan, Talk All India Radio, Indore.
80. Jaina Itihasa Samskriti Ka Samajika, Rajnaitika Puratattva Evam Sthapatya, Seminar at Bombay.
81. Jain Jatiyon Ka Udabhava evam Vikasa, Karma Yogi Shri Kesharimalji Surana Abhinandana Grantha, 1982.
82. Author and Date of Namokara Mantra, All India Oriental Conference, 1982.
83. Date of Kalidasa, International Seminar on Kalidasa at Ujjain, 1983.
84. Kalidasa not the Court poet of the Guptas, Proceedings of Indian History Congress, Goa.
85. Early Jainism and Archaeological Sources, D.C. Sircar Felicitation Volume, 1983.
86. Namokara Ke Rachanakara aura Tithi, Viravani, 1984.
87. Contributions of Jainism in ethical and Social Spheres, Sovenir 3rd International Jaina Conference, 1984.
88. A brief Survey of Contributions of the Jainas to Indian Culture in the Sphere of Art and Architecture, 3rd International Jaina Conference at Delhi, 1984.
89. Jainism and Buddhism at rajgir, Ancient Bihar, 1984.
90. Jaina sources of Social History of Rajasthan from the Mid 17th century to early 19th century, seminar at Jodhpur, 1984.
91. Identification of Ancient Mahishmati, Puratatva published by Dept. of Archaeology & Museums, Bhopal, 1984.
92. Ancient Temples of Rajasthan, B.P. Sinha Felicitation volume.
93. Identification of ancient place Bhaddapur, K.D. Rajpal Felicitation Volume.
94. Prachina Jaina Sthala Bhaddalapura Ki Pahichana, Maharaja Deshbhushana Abhinandan Grantha.
95. Primitive Tribes of M.P. and Rock Shelters and Caves with paintings, Seminar at Indore, 1984.
96. Role of Jainism in Protection of National Culture & Environment in Ahimsa and Social spheres of Medieval Rajasthan, Seminar under the auspices of the Sukhadia University, Udaipur.
97. Utkhanita Avashesen Ki Pramanikta, All India Radio Talks, Indore, 1985.
98. Kalidasa Court poet not Vikramaditya but of Chastana, founder of Saka Era, Indian History Congress 9Summary), 1987.
99. Kalidasa court poet not of Vikramaditya but of Chastana, Founder of Saka Era, Prof. V.A. Narain Commemorative Volume.
100. New Light on the date of Kalidasa, The Vikram Journal of Vikram University, Ujjain, 1987.
101. Maheshvara Itihasa Ke Panne Par Likhi Ibaraten, All India Radio Talk, Indore, 1988.
102. Historical works of, Kota Open University, 1989.
103. History and Social Sciences, Kota Open University, 1989.
104. Ujjain Me Jaina Dharma, Semiradarsana, 1989.
105. Jaina Sources for the History of Nagpur, Seminar at Nagpur published in Tulsi Prajna, Ladnu, 1990.
106. Jainism and the Western World, Jaina Seminar, Ahmedabad, 1991.
107. Villages in Prehistoric Malwa, National Seminar on Indian Villages through the Ages Dept. of History, Gujarat - Vidhyapitha, Ahmedabad. (20-02-91 to 23-02-91), 1991.
108. Madhya Pradesh Me Jaina Dharma Ka mahatatva, Seminar on Jainism, Indore published in Arihanta - Pravachana.
109. Coins as Source of Economic and Social History of Madhya Pradesh, National Seminar on the Contemporary Historiography and Social Issues - School of Studies A.I.M.C. & Arch. Vikram University, Ujjain. 16th and 17th November, 1992.
110. Mattamayura Sect of Saivism and the Chalukyas in Madhya Pradesh, Quarterly Journal of Sri Kaveri Research Institute, Ujjain Vol. 1 (Number 3-4), July-December 1992.