1. 'Revisiting Buddhist Ecology of Human Flourishing' in Indoo Pandey Khanduri (edited) Human Freedom and Environment [Delhi: Kalpaz Publication, 2010], pp. 224-238.
2. 'Indian Virtuous Life: Dharma, Moksha and Nishkama Karma' in J.S. Dubey (edited) Vijnana, Darshana evam Dr. Viay Shankar Rai [New Delhi: New Bharti Book Corporation, 20101, pp.140-147.
3. 'Problem of Moral Agency in Bhagavad Gita' in K.C. Pandey (edited) Ethics and Epics: Reflections on Indian Ethos [New Delhi: Readworthy, forthcoming], pp. 108-118.
4. 'Buddhist Ethics as Virtue Ethics', in D.C.Srivastava and Bijoy H. Boruah (edited) Dharma and Ethics: The Indian Ideal of Human Perfection (Delhi: Decent Books, 2010). pp. 191-207.
5. 'Dharma Karma and Justice in Buddhist Tradition', in Sniv Bhanu Singh (ed.) Critique of justice: A Multi-disciplinary Approach [Allahabad: ECC Publication, 2009], pp. 97-112.
6. 'Truth and Self-Experiment: Postmodern Gandhi' in the journal ANVIKSHA (lSBN- 0976-674X) No. 6&7, 2010, pp.6-14.
7, 'Current Global Crisis and Human Values Paradigm' in Society and Development Journal Vol.7, issue no.l, Jan -Mar. 2009, pp. 16-21.
8. 'Deep Ecological Consciousness and Pratityasamutpada' in Kali Charan Pandey (ed.), Ecological Perspectives in Buddhism (New Delhi: Readworth, 2007), pp. 241-256.
9. 'Religious Faith and Reason' in L.N.Sharma (ed.), The Place of Reason and Faith in Religion (Varanasi: Shree Karshani Vidya Bhavan, SAMVADA SERIES-3, 2007), pp. 200-207.
10. 'From Complementariness to Convergence: The Relation between Science and Religion' in L.N.Sharma (ed.), Religion and Science (Varanasi: Shree Karshani Vidya Bhavan, SAMVADA SERIES-4, 2007), pp. 150-156.
11. 'The Problem of Religious 'Other': Cultural Vs. Metaphysical', in R. C. Sinha (ed.), The Concept of Other' in Religion (Varanasi: Shree Karshani Vidya Bhavan, SAMVADA series-5, 2007), pp. 177-188.
12. 'Western civilization and Indian Moral Virtues' in Shiv Bhanu Singh (ed.), Crisis of Values in Contemporary World (Allahabad: Sharda Pustak Bhavan, 2007), pp. 45-49.
13. 'Buddhist Ethics and Social Criticism' in Neelima Sinha (ed.), Buddhist Ethics: Some Modern Perspectives (Bodh Gaya: Magadh University Publication, 2006) pp. 90-104.
14. 'Environmental Ethics: To what extent does it go beyond Human-centred Ethics' in A.P.Dubey (ed.), Applied Ethics (New Delhi: Northern Book Centre, 2004), pp. 107-114.
15.'International Peace and Harmony: A Gandhian Paradigm', in A.C.Shukla (ed.) Future of Security in South Asia, (New Delhi: Ashish Publications, 2000) pp. 77-81